Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Perhaps he departed for a season...

This brother, Mr T, came to us from a Brahmite background (Jesus only crowd), got saved, saw the light, was part of our church and Bible school for some time time... then for some reason I can't get into, disappeared without a trace...
It had been months. I was told he was sighted in Ndola (a city 1hr away). Then early Sunday morning.. about 05:15am, God put him on my heart. I began to pray for him and then, even being so early, had the urge to call him up. It was 05:25. I tried calling but his phone number wasn't working! Tried another number I had.. same thing! He had changed his number! So I just committed him to the Lord
That same morning, as I walked into service, I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! There he was... sitting in the front row!!! God brought him back! He wanted to know if it was ok to be back in classes and I told him, It's like you never left. GRACE GRACE GRACE GRACE..... Phm1:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment